Husky Talk

Omaha Northwest High School's Online News Publication

Husky Talk

Husky Talk

Student Spotlight – Tiara Levering

Today we interviewed Tiara Levering .

I wanted to spotlight her because she is my cousin and I figured she’d have a lot of good answers. When Tiara was asked about how her childhood was, she stated that she grew up with her cousins, and they would always walk to stores and from school together. She enjoyed having them around because they were like her best friends, and their bond was unbreakable.

As we continued this interview, I started asking Tiara more questions, such as, “What is your favorite memory and why?” She said it was the Rod Wave concert because he is her favorite rapper and seeing him live and so close made it the best day ever. She loves Rod Wave, and being able to see him that close and person made her heart smile, and was really a great experience. Even the people she went with made the concert better.

For our next interview question I asked her, “If you could go back in time, what would you tell your younger self?” She then replied and said, “Don’t do dumb things,” and too be a good kid, be good in high school, and make sure you graduate to have a good future and hang around the right people.

Our next question was, “What do you want your life to look like after high school?” She replied that she wants her life to be very luxurious and she wants to be rich. She also wants to open her own hair salon with her cousin (which is me).

For our last question, I asked, “What was your favorite birthday and why?” She said it was her 15th birthday because I (Ra’Niya) got hit in the face very hard. She said “it wasn’t funny, but it was funny.” She also loved it because she spent it with all of her cousins. We had a great time. That concludes my interview with Tiara Levering. I learned so much about Tiara and I’m glad she let me spotlight her.